History's End

History will end only when Man does

Name:
Location: United States
Blogroll Me!
  • E-Mail me
  • Thursday, May 13, 2004

    The Web, The Video, and The World

    I am sure that you all have heard about the murder of Nick Berg by Al Qaeda. It is all over the 'Net at this point. Indeed, many web sites were experiencing heavy traffic by those searching for the video. I have not seen it, and I have no intention of watching it. I have seen enough evil in my life, and feel no need to add more to my memory. The major media sources have of course refused to air it, because it is too graphic. Needless to say, the prisoner abuse in Iraq isn't. I don't think that I can add any more to this debate, others have covered it pretty effectively.

    In other news, I should be able to pay a little more attention to the blogosphere, for a short while at least.

    |
    Listed on BlogShares Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com