History's End

History will end only when Man does

Name:
Location: United States
Blogroll Me!
  • E-Mail me
  • Friday, April 01, 2005

    Word of Mouth

    Checking my site-meter recently, I noticed that I had been getting hits from Wretchard's new blog. So I check it out and look at his blogroll, and Lo! and behold, there I am. Its as Final Historian, not History's End, which I guess is because Wretchard categorizes by a blogger's name and not his blog's name. His blog is the most popular to send links my way, and I am grateful for that. I suspect my mention over at Winds of Change was responsible for that, so I would like to thank evariste of Discarded Lies for the attention. Hopefully I can get something out tomorrow to make it worth the while for anyone who stops by.

    |
    Listed on BlogShares Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com