History's End

History will end only when Man does

Name:
Location: United States
Blogroll Me!
  • E-Mail me
  • Thursday, October 14, 2004

    If Bush wins...

    ... I suspect that many on the Left will be unhappy. The question is, how unhappy? Will they settle for some massive protests, with perhaps a minor riot or two? Or will they simply not accept a second Bush term? I don't think I can predict this, not yet, anyways. Its too early. Most on the Left have still convinced themselves Bush will not win. But as election day comes closer, doubts will start to set in, and that is when we will be able to start gauging how they may react. I hope that the shock of this will cause them to lose focus, and stall any actions they may take. And perhaps we won't have to worry about it, with Kerry winning. Still, now is the time to start getting prepared.

    P.S. One thing that makes me feel more secure are the candidates for causing trouble. Who are they? College Professors? College Students? Sophisticates in NY and LA? I feel a lot better when I stop and think about it. Things could be a lot worse.

    P.P.S. Just thought of something. It this does somehow turn about to be something significant, will China use the opportunity to invade Taiwan? I have to believe they would know an opportunity like this would come once in a lifetime, so I wonder if they would throw away a golden opportunity to deal with Taiwan while America is busy with its own problems.

    |
    Listed on BlogShares Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com