History's End

History will end only when Man does

Name:
Location: United States
Blogroll Me!
  • E-Mail me
  • Monday, November 28, 2005

    The more things change, the more they stay the same

    Apparently the Canadian Government has fallen. Unfortunately for Canada, I don't see any positive effects from this. I suspect that the Liberals will once again gain plurality in the Commons, and have to ally with one of the other parties in order to establish a government. Canadians, at least, those whom I know and talk with, seem to think that the Conservatives would be no better than the Liberals in running the country. Whether this is truly the case, or whether it is a result of biased media, I can't say. I do feel confident, however, in stating that I don't see Canada significantly changing its political order as a result of this.

    |
    Listed on BlogShares Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com