History's End

History will end only when Man does

Name:
Location: United States
Blogroll Me!
  • E-Mail me
  • Wednesday, July 14, 2004

    A post-election prediction...

    I believe that there will be riots if President Bush is re-elected. They may be small, but there will be riots. Even if it is a total blowout. Dean Esmay links to a post by Michele explaining the actions planned for the Republican National Convention. I think that anything planned for the RNC will pale to what a Bush re-election would generate from the Left. I wouldn't be surprised if parts of some Liberal bastion cities will be closed off for a few days. I wouldn't be surprised if people died, in fact. I am rather afraid of what will happen, to tell the truth. Even if only .1% of the adult population will join in, that is over 100,000 people. Expect the usual news media groups to be sympathetic, and expect them to provide plenty of excuses. The future is not certain, but I do feel certain that it holds unpleasant events ahead.

    |
    Listed on BlogShares Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com