History's End

History will end only when Man does

Name:
Location: United States
Blogroll Me!
  • E-Mail me
  • Wednesday, October 06, 2004

    Much Apologies

    I have been sidetracked lately, and my blogging has suffered for it. I have no real good excuse to offer, so as token sacrifices I offer some good links to atone for my blogsins.

    Juliette had a dream about blogging. I can't relate, although I figure it is only a matter of time.

    Gerard Vanderleun wonders how far Bushatred will end up going, and assumes the worst. I chime in a little.

    Lucas Sayre wonders why he is being contacted to help work for the GOP in Ohio... when he is in Indiana.

    Colt becomes yet another cog in the corporate machine....

    And of course the Belmont Club is as good as always...

    More links later if this proves insufficient...

    |
    Listed on BlogShares Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com