History's End

History will end only when Man does

Name:
Location: United States
Blogroll Me!
  • E-Mail me
  • Wednesday, September 22, 2004

    Some Pre-Election Predictions...

    Anyone want to make some pre-election predictions? Voter turnout, percentage points going to Bush or Kerry?

    Based on available data (as of 9/22/04) I am guessing that Bush will win the Electoral College by a safe 30 to 50 points ahead of the required 279. The Popular Vote will be with Bush between 3% and 6% higher than Kerry. I figure that Nader will poll a little under 2%. Turnout is impossible to predict to any degree of accuracy, but my guess is about 56-60%.

    Your guesses?

    P.S. I intend to ask this about every week or so until the election, with the last week being daily guesses.

    |
    Listed on BlogShares Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com