History's End

History will end only when Man does

Name:
Location: United States
Blogroll Me!
  • E-Mail me
  • Thursday, September 09, 2004

    Interesting Times...

    ...not only because this is my 100th post, but because there is a big battle looming over those "memos" talking about President Bush's National Guard Service. Numerous Sources have exposed that the memos are almost certainly fake. CBS appears to be heading for a heap of trouble, as more and more bloggers post on the subject. Drudge has already picked it up, and it should hit the major networks in time for Good Morning America tormorrow. That is, of course, if they don't choose to ignore it. I consider that highly possible, and thus we might have to wait a few days until the story can be ignored no longer. I will blog more on this later, I have the time.

    |
    Listed on BlogShares Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com