History's End

History will end only when Man does

Name:
Location: United States
Blogroll Me!
  • E-Mail me
  • Sunday, August 29, 2004

    RNC Coverage

    Is it just me, or have the protestors at the Republican Convention recieved far more attention than those at the Democratic Convention earlier? I admit to paying less than full attention to it, but from what little I do remember I don't remember much on the protestors themselves. There are far more protestors at the RNC of course, but I think that the ratio of coverage is still off.

    This may not be a bad thing for the GOP, though. As LGF has documented many times, many of these protest groups are either extremely silly or extremely scary, and may help Bush by convincing people his opponents are far less sane than they. Time will tell.

    |
    Listed on BlogShares Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com