History's End

History will end only when Man does

Name:
Location: United States
Blogroll Me!
  • E-Mail me
  • Wednesday, February 16, 2005

    Resolution

    I am going to ask a simple question, and I hope that anyone who actually reads this blog will answer. The question is:

    Should the US allow the Iranian Mullahs to acquire nuclear weapons?

    I say allow, because they will almost certainly get them sometime in the future. I think everyone with any sense realizes this. The question is not whether or not Iran is going nuclear. The question is, should the Mullahs be allowed to get the Bomb? It is really up to the US in this, because no one else has the will, and the capability, of preventing this. Its not a question of who does it. Either a yes, or a no. I would appreciate your reasons for this decision as well. I plan on posting my view, and much more, sometime tomorrow.

    |
    Listed on BlogShares Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com