History's End

History will end only when Man does

Name:
Location: United States
Blogroll Me!
  • E-Mail me
  • Sunday, April 10, 2005

    New Blog: Debka Watch

    I have decided to start a new blog, Debka Watch. I will need some help running it, so it you are interested send me an e-mail. Nobody else was doing it, so I figured that if you want something done, you have to do it yourself.

    Update: My e-mail appears to be rather spotty at the moment, so drop a comment if interested as well.

    Update 2: I had hoped that I would have found at least one or two people to help by now. This hasn't been the case, so I will keep going. I would rather like to get this going though. Its not a full time project, the more people that help, the easier it will be.

    |
    Listed on BlogShares Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com