History's End

History will end only when Man does

Name:
Location: United States
Blogroll Me!
  • E-Mail me
  • Friday, January 14, 2005

    Blogs that I Read, Part III

    I almost forgot about this series, but not quite

    I had heard of Powerline before Rathergate, but I never paid as much attention to them as I should have. That mistake has been rectified, of course. Without a doubt Powerline is one of the best group blogs out there, and is a must read for political and legal information. Three very sound minds help provide an "amateur" perspective on politics that is almost always better than any self described expert you find talking on the TV. They are on my list of "must-read" blogs, and should be on yours as well.

    |
    Listed on BlogShares Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com