History's End

History will end only when Man does

Name:
Location: United States
Blogroll Me!
  • E-Mail me
  • Wednesday, January 26, 2005

    Stop B----ing, Start a Revolution

    Evan Coyne Maloney has a new video about the anti-Bush protests during the Inauguration. You can check it out here.

    My thoughts? I am not too worried. Hearing people like that talk about starting a revolution doesn't really worry me. None of them really seemed to know what they were talking about, and I doubt they would know what to do with a revolution if one was gift-wrapped and presented to them. I doubt any of them had any real first-hand knowledge of anything military, and I suspect they were unaccustomed to violence as well. Any revolution they tried would be short lived, and then some. I bet a Boy Scout troop would be capable of handling the lot.

    Hat Tip: Glenn

    |
    Listed on BlogShares Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com