History's End

History will end only when Man does

Name:
Location: United States
Blogroll Me!
  • E-Mail me
  • Monday, January 10, 2005

    They are Coming to take me away...

    Remember when you ran away
    And I got on my knees
    And begged you not to leave
    Because I'd go berserk?
    Well. . .

    You left me anyhow
    And then the days got worse and worse
    And now you see I've gone
    Completely out of my mind
    And. . .

    They're coming to take me away, HA HA
    They're coming to take me away, HO HO HEE HEE HA HA
    To the funny farm
    Where life is beautiful all the time
    And I'll be happy to see
    Those nice, young men
    In their clean, white coats
    And they're coming to take me away, Ha-haaa!
    ...

    by Napolean XIV

    Who is me in this case? Gerard Vanderleun explains.

    |
    Listed on BlogShares Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com