History's End

History will end only when Man does

Name:
Location: United States
Blogroll Me!
  • E-Mail me
  • Saturday, January 15, 2005

    Blogs that I Read, Part IV

    I the next part of this series I will talk about another one of my favorite blogs, or rather, bloggers: Roger L. Simon. I first ran into Roger over on LGF, where he was an occasional commenter. Roger is another example of a former left-of-center American who has reconsidered his political views following 9/11. In many ways he is the quintessential neo-conservative, a former (Jewish) liberal who feels that the Left has betrayed itself. While he has kept many of his social views of the past, he is now firmly supportive of the WoT, and has written many eloquent posts on the subject. The issue of Iran is one of his many causes. However, it is considerable knowledge of Hollywood that makes him truly unique, few other bloggers even come close to his familiarity with the world of Hollywood. Roger offers thoughtful commentary on many fields, and is another blogger whom I consider a "must-read."

    |
    Listed on BlogShares Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com